I just wanted to let our readers know that this weekend is the last chance to get your nominations in for the Plutus Awards! I’d also like to point out that there is a “Best Canadian Personal Finance Blog” category, if you can think of any site worthy of the nomination.
- Free From Broke asks, should you start your own business?
- Boomer & Echo suggests that for good customer service, finish what you start.
- Financial Highway gives us some wardrobe shopping tips for job interviews.
- Andrew Hallam tells us why he would not buy a popular dividend paying stock.
- ETFdb points out why, among gold etfs, bigger isn’t always better.
- Debt Free Adventure is wondering, should I get out of the stock market?
- Michael James on Money explains the scam of “don’t pay for one year“.
- Invest It Wisely wants to make sure you don’t let time pass you by.
- Fat Guy Skinny Wallet shares how they were able to save money on moving costs.
- Before You Invest looks back at the top investment schemes and scams of 2010-2011.
- Sustainable Personal Finance hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance.
- Parenting Family Money hosted the Totally Money Blog Carnival.
- Budgeting In the Fun Stuff hosted the Festival of Frugality.